Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Free falling.

If you didn't realize yet... April is over.
And that obviously means I survived it.

I survived April 22 for the second year in a row.


Thank goodness it was a Sunday so I didn't have to worry about taking off work.
My dad came over.
We took Lily to the dog park.
I made dinner.
It was a really relaxing day.


And on that day I decided to also clean out our DVD library.
I am transferring all the DVDs to a simple DVD holder. No more cases and ugly shelves from Ikea... half broken and tilted in various directions.
And I came across this little gem I haven't seen in years!!!!
It's John skydiving DVD!
Watching the DVD brought life back to John. Hearing him speak. Watching him laugh. Seeing even just his facial expressions... made him feel close again. The man I once knew. Talking, smiling, and laughing.

I decided to share it with everyone else too.
So, here it is:

John Skydiving :)


<3

No comments: