Friday, January 25, 2013

Update

It's been a long time since I have written an entry.

I have debated writing one for awhile.

I just haven't known what to say. What can I write about that would be beneficial to this blog?

So, a check up would be a fine entry.



Honestly right now I am not having the best time in my life... physically.
Grief takes it's toll on you in the long run.
I am warning you right now. IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH GRIEF PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
There is a reason people die from heart break after losing a loved one.
There is a reason that people look different, age faster, etc. after they lose the love of their life.

You can see it on me.
I can see it on me.

I have always had a younger look to me.
But for the past 2 and a half years I have aged a great deal. My hair is graying rapidly.
I have stomach issues and now it seems like I am suffering from sinus issues.
Does all of it relate to my grief? WHO KNOWS.

Since November I have been having constant health issues and sickness. For the past month I have been having pretty intense dizzy fits and it sometimes keeps me from doing normal things in life like cooking, cleaning, driving and even teaching.

I don't want to feel like this anymore.

I just want to feel better.

I am so ready to move forward in my life.
My body is ready too.
I am ready to get better.

No comments: