Thursday, January 20, 2011

Proposal Video.

Today I took a big step.

I uploaded a short clip from my proposal on to YouTube. It was the only video footage taken. But it captured the perfect moment of me saying "Of course."
But, you can't really hear anything. You can't hear John's cut speech or me replying. You can however hear people by the lake chanting "say yes! say yes!" and you can see a weird woman in the background trying to get out of the pictures and fail miserably. lol
It was.... THE happiest day of my life.
John had asked some of his friends to make up a small percussion ensemble and play our song, "I love how you love me."
Our friends and family were gathered around us and it was very sweet and well thought out.

To watch the video click on this link (warning: you'll cry...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSGn8vHTIc

No comments: